Privacy Statement Flevo Solar Wash B.V.
Privacy statement Flevo Solar Wash B.V.
As of 25 May 2018, the so-called General Data Protection Regulation, or AVG, is in force. Flevo Solar Wash B.V. has adjusted its procedures and systems to meet the high requirements of this law.
Through our website www.flevosolarwash.nl (hereafter: 'Flevo Solar Wash B.V.') privacy-sensitive data, or personal data, are processed.
We process different personal data that you provide via the website for different purposes. Below, we give you an overview of the purposes for which we process your personal data in our administration.
- issuing non-binding advice and quotations with regard to the cleaning of solar panels;
- The recording of your personal data for the purpose of entering into an agreement whereby Flevo Solar Wash B.V. will clean solar panels on your behalf at the agreed frequency;
- Processing your personal data for the purpose of sending invoices to you for services provided by us;
- Processing your application, when you apply to us via our website.
A very important requirement of the AVG is that we must have your consent for the use of your personal data in our system. Your privacy is therefore even better guaranteed.
Use of personal data
By using our website, you leave certain data with us. This may include personal data. We only save and use the personal data that is provided directly by you or of which it is clear at the time of provision that it will be provided to us for processing. We will not use the personal data for purposes other than those described above unless you have given us your prior consent. This concerns the following data:
- your full name;
- your address details;
- any deviating address details for our invoice;
- your mobile and/or fixed telephone number;
- Your e-mail address;
- Data you provide us with of your own accord (such as the data from your CV if you apply for a job with us).
The data you provide to us will not be kept longer than necessary to provide the service you have requested.
Provision to third parties
We will not provide the data you have provided to other parties without your consent, unless this is necessary for the execution of the agreement you have concluded with us or if this is required by law.
We exclusively use Google (Analytics, Adwords).
We may use the above cookies for the following purposes:
- Generating general statistics and gaining insight into how our website is used by the public;
- optimising our services;
- To tailor content on our website according to your interests and on the basis of your click and surfing behaviour.
We have no control over what the above parties do with the cookies. For more information about these parties and how they deal with cookies, we refer to the privacy statement of these parties (please note that these can change regularly).
We take security measures to limit misuse of and unauthorised access to personal data. In particular, we take the following measures:
- logical access control, using passwords;
- Security of network connections via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology;
- purpose-bound access restrictions;
- control of allocated competences.
Third party websites
This declaration does not apply to third-party websites that are linked to our website. We are not responsible for the way in which those third parties handle your data. We recommend that you read the privacy statements of these websites before using them.
Changes to this privacy and cookie statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this statement. Changes will be published on this website and old versions will be kept available. It is recommended that you consult this statement regularly so that you are aware of any changes.
Accessing, modifying or deleting your data
If you have provided us with personal data through our website, you can send us a request to view, change or remove these data. To do so, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
To prevent abuse, we may ask you to provide adequate identification. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, you must send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser. If the data is incorrect, you can ask us to change or remove it.
Personal Data Authority
If you want to file a privacy complaint, you can do so at the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
If you have any questions about your privacy and our privacy and cookie statement, you can ask them by visiting firstname.lastname@example.org, or by contacting us by phone on 036-5371245.